Saturday, January 15, 2011

JuSt DaNcE

so today was pretty boring. i woke up. i took a shower. i went to mi ranchito and saw amanda littlefied (i LOVE that girl!). i went home. i went to maceys. i ate mushrooms and tortillini. buuuut then i played just dance one and two with my brothers! that game is way fun! and a great workout! you dont even notice that you are burning calories for 2 hours untill you are done! thats pretty much all that i have today. also. listen:



p.s. the most AMAZING quote ever!

Through my life I have had my confidence broken, my heart broken, relationships broken, my security broken, my dreams broken, even my spirit broken. These broken pieces come at a cost, sometimes too hard to bear, but for those who say God doesn't have a plan hasn't seen the stained glass window he made out of all those broken pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment