Monday, January 24, 2011

I had the best day, with you, today(:

Sooo my title is deceiving. Those are lyrics of a song. But i really did have a good day today. First of al, I woke up at 5:30 to re dye my blue streak, then at 7 I had solo tryouts. And guess what?! I got the solo!!! Yaayy(: then, in b2, our english teacher was gone so we had a sub and we just talked the whole time. Then in b3, i had a test that i thought I was gunn a fail, and i only missed three questions and aced it! Then at lunch, me and nikki bought frazils and then got super hyper!! After school me and nikki went to the mall and I bought super awesome purple shoes and super good mascara, then got my extenstions(: I went to Texas roadhouse and ate a lot, and now I am watching pretty little liars. Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment