Sunday, January 9, 2011

me through the years(:

3rd grade 
My mom was teaching during this year, so my dad took this. he dressed me too. i loved that outfit, and it got lost!

 4th Grade
those pants..... that hair...those shoes... that backpack... i'm glad no one dresses like that anymore

5th Grade 
My first "grown up" skirt. we ironed on the little cupcake thing. i was also late to school that day. it was traumatizing

 6th Grade
i should NOT have worn a skirt those years. it was the time in my life when my mom wouldnt let me shave so i had these discusting hairy legs. maybe thats why no boy liked me back then..?

 7th Grade
those bangs. oh boy. i was not a cute sevie

 8th Grade
that was one of my favorite shirts, and it also got lost. funny how that happens. i think 7th to 8th grade was the biggest change in my looks. i also matured alot, and actually started talking to boys(:
 9th Grade
i had braces. woohh. my hair was also in the awkward phase between short and long

10th Grade
my most recent picture. i love those white pants(:

also:

No comments:

Post a Comment