Sunday, January 30, 2011

a thing or two on kissing

I am a VL. in case you dont know what that means, its virgin lips. meaning youve never kissed anyone. i made the goal a long time ago to not kiss anyone untill i am sixteen. and so far i have held that goal. i am super proud of myself for doing this, but its also kinda scary. when people like me, what if they only want me so they can be the one that took away my vl? what if the boy that i like, only likes me back because i havent kissed anyone. thats a really big factor in relationships. not to say that its a bad thing. when i am old enough, i want a boy that hasnt kissed many girls, maybe one or two. but all of the good boys want a girl who hasnt kissed anyone. still, being a vl makes me not trust that boys have true intentions. that they arent one of the "locker room boys" that will kiss me and then go gloat over it to thier buddies. i dunno. maybe thats why i havent kissed anyone yet. i dont want it to be something that is a boys goal. i want it to actually mean something. there is a talk that one of the church presidents made that says kisses are pretzels. i dont really understand that simile, but i did get that kisses are very precious. you shouldnt just hand them out randomly. we, as a cross country team, made it a goal to only kiss seven boys untill we are are in college. i think i can manage that. okay. so i think thats all that i have to say! kay bye!


p.s. listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment