Saturday, January 22, 2011

Venting

Okay. So this post is to get all my anger out from the past few days. First of all, yesterday was the mountain view v.s timpanogas game. I was in the bruin crazies and my friends kept leaving me, and when I finally found a spot, it was right behind a boy that, well, I am not too fond of. So at halftime I booked it out of there and found someone else to stand by. Out team was tied, and then a timp player tripped a mv player. He was on the ground for about five minutes, and when got up, the refs called it on us!!! So timp got two free throws that won them the game because of that one stupid call. I mean, timp is rich, but I didn't think they payed the refs. It was so jank. Then today. Oh boy. I received some news that someone made out with another someone (I'm not using names - not because I care about their privacy - because I'd they found out o was blogging about them then it would start drama, which I don't like. They made out in front of the boy who really likes the girl that was making out. And she KNOWS he likes her. Who does she think she is? Does she really think she is so great that she can go around breaking hearts and no one will care because she is just so special? No. Heck no.she needs to get over herself. Seriously. Also. Boys need to stop being players. Girls aren't gunn a wait around for you forever, and acting like you like someone when you don't is just wrong. Sorry if this post isn't fun to read. I'm just so sick of self obsessed teenagers. Kay bye

No comments:

Post a Comment