Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nuu yeer

So. I don't really know how to follow up on that last post. I poured a lot of my soul into it. I have read it mulitiple times, and it has made me miss the warm days. Hopefully summer will come soon. It's so weird to think that cross country was a full six months ago. I need to find a new sport. I am deliberating between track and softball. Track because I have always done it, and softball because I had an amazing dream about it. That sounds crazy, I know, but in the dream, softball made me feel so free and fast and mmm i don't know just good. I really want to do softball, but I am not good at it. Training, here I come. Soooo i don't really have anything to post about. My two grandmothers are here for my brothers 13th birthday. Did you know that teenagers are certifiably insane? Yeah. We are. It's different without my grandfathers here, but one died in November, and the other has alzhiemers. (alzhiemers is a deseise where your body basically goes backwards, to the point where you don't remember how to walk, or speak, or anything.) Its really sad seeing my grandpa like that.

Sorry to end on a sad note, but my mom is calling me. I am off to eat mushrooms(:

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment