Sunday, October 16, 2011

the seven things i like about you

i had a lot of things to accomplish today
but i only got a few things done
i cleaned my room, cleaned my bathroom and did spanish homework.
thats all

but! i did get tagged by Lauren Vancott
which apparently means that i have to tell seven interesting facts about myself
so!

1. I have a LOT of celebrity crushes

Justin bieber (of course)                                                 Chris colfer (i wish he wasnt gay)
 these two pictures are the same person. hes so attractive.



       days differnce. this whole band is attractive
        
<----greg sulkin from wizards


moving on

2. I am secretly in love with dancing. if you have ever seen me go crazy at a school dance, you would see why. i was in dance for three or four years, and i loved it. and i am seriously contemplating auditioning for orchesis next year.

3. I always listen to music when i am sad, and i make up music videos
i have a great one for this song
4. i wish i was as brave as lady gaga. i love how she breaks boundries and wears whatever she wants. i wish i was like that, as i cant even gather enough courage to wear my favorite grey shorts with lace tights to school.

5. I am a total feminist. i have very high standards about who i will date, and so far i havent really found any guys that fit all of them. i believe that women are highly underappreciated, and that men should not be dominating society. i want to grow up and be like her
6. I LOVE my religion. i love seminary, and the values we have. i love young womens and personal progress, and chastity, and virtue, and being everthing that the world isnt. "scriptures that are falling apart almost always belong to someone who isnt". i love the scriptures, and i love missionaries, and i still love the gospel, even though i have quite a few friends who have tried to convince me that im wrong. i just love it (:

7. i am so excited to get married. i am so excited to grow up, and to meet an amazing returned missionary who i can spend forever with. i want this :



anyways
todays music:
alllsooo
i tag megan mitchell, ali sanchez, and my best friend
have fun!

keep calm and carry on

this post also reminded me of this song
bye!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh my gosh, please do try out for Orchesis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, that picture of the groom crying? Made me tear up!!
    Never settle for less than what you deserve :) RM's all the way!

    ReplyDelete