Thursday, January 27, 2011

Orem is Mountain View's town!

HI! wow i havent posted for a super long time! soo lets see. tuesday was a not-so-great day. it seems like i have been having a lot of those lately. long story short. my extentions did NOT dye. so now i have to wait for how ever long my mom decides to procrastinate to get them done. gah. i dont want my extentions to be one of those we-will-get-to-it-when-we-get-to-it things. ive had lots of those: the redecoration of my room (still wating), getting my permit (3 months till i am 16), pretty much everything i want to do. unless i really push for it. but i want my extentions NOW. i might sound spoiled. but alot of things are riding on them. ive waited for a whole week, and that might not sound like much, but it is when they are sitting there in my bathroom, taunting me everytime i go in there. every. time. i was really upset about them (like i said, they are pretty freaking important) so i didnt get much sleep. oh! but some good news for today. i talked to someone that i havent talked to in a long time. i missed them.
wednesday was E.P.I.C (every person is crazy). it was the orem vs. mv game! it was 0 - 11 in the first quarter, but we pulled up to two behind in the second. during halftime orchesis danced, and then the cheerleaders were going to, but thier music didnt come on. so they just awkwardly stood there. orem started yelling: this is awkward! and so julia yelled back at them: NO! awkward is 33-0!! (because we won them 33 to 0 at football). during the third quarter, it was back and forth. we scored, they scored, we scored, they scored. we dunked a three. then it was fourth quarter. ahhhh yeaahh. we pulled up by 9 and won!!! another victory for mv!!!!! of course!
today was ohkay. i aced my spanish test. we didnt do much in health. chemistry sucked. really bad. i finished all my homework in math. me and nikki went to the movie theater just to get food. we went to a church ball game. man i never knew how crazy church ball could get. girls were falling over, chipping teeth. the refs were yelling at the fans and vice versa. people were getting mad over numbers, and the game was almost canceled. i was good at keeping score though(: yaaaa thats pretty much it. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment