Sunday, August 7, 2011

vindicated

why hello! i havent posted in a while. mostly because ive had nothing particularlly interesting to talk about. nicole left me this week to go to sea camp. i emailed her everynight (: umm oh tuesday i went to the running store and got new shoes (: everytime i tried on a pair i had to run around the store, and it was really weird. then i went running yesterday morning, and saw the lady who helped me pick out my shoes running. and i was wearing my new shoes (: it was pretty awesome. so i tryed to start the whole no sugar thing, but i failed. so i decided to do one thing at a time. i cut soda from my diet, and suprise! i can run like a champion now! well not really, cause i still have this shin problem. but im so much better than i was when i was drinking soda. like, a night and day difference. yesterday i ran 6 1/2 miles, without any problems. and there was this guy. he was in his thirties, and he ran past me, and then stopped. and as soon as he saw me coming, he started sprinting again. it was the strangest thing. yesterday was awesome though. i went to my friend megans birthday party. we ate pizza (delicious, thin crust, tomato/peppers/sausage pizza) and watched the JB movie. we all decided that we would meet him one day. then we had ice cream. it was an awesome party. at one part, we were all sitting there talking, and lauren was telling us how her little sister and this guy we know's little sister were friends. 
lauren : and so now they are like, best friends!!
megan: really?? (meaning, that she didnt know he had a little sister)
lauren: no, i guess they are just normal friends
ohhh geez. it was super funny and we laughed for almost ten minutes. then, i drove home, and i was going to go to bed, since i had been up since six, when i get a call from nikki. she says to come outside right now, we are kidnapping you. so me and her and sam went and got casey, steven, hannah and emily, and we had a party! it was really fun and was the perfect end to a great day.
today was awesome too. i woke up, and my dad made me drive on the freeway! freaking scary! i survived though (obviously), then, at one, i went to my cousin's baby blessing. i wore a new dress and felt super classy. then we went to her house and ate food.  i swear, there is nothing better than eating after you have been fasting all day (: i came home and watched Cyberbully. it was an incredibly good movie, and i kinda know the feeling. then i watched Teen Spirit, which was really dumb. it was all about how being popular is everything, and how the only way the girl could get into heaven was to make the least popular person in school the prom queen. it said how the only way boys will notice you is if you wear short things and have long hair and can sing. i dunno. things like that bother me. any ways. i was cleaning my room, and i found a bunch of songs, and a bunch of daily cards from nikki. its so weird that its been a whole year since sophmore year started. i also put a bunch of new songs on my mp3. the best ones:
oh! i also made a bracelet out of buttons today. i can check that off of my bucket list (:

No comments:

Post a Comment