Tuesday, August 9, 2011

funeral potatoes

                                                     this is megans party!!
okay anyways. so yesterday during xc, we had a speed workout. and it was HECK. oh my goodness. we did 400's, and i had to do seven. thats only 1 3/4 miles, but we had to sprint the whole way. and we had a 3 minute break inbetween, which was only long enough to jog back to the starting place. heck. i was so tired that i didnt straighten my hair, only blew it dry. i went school shopping con my mom, and we were at nordstroms. i found two really cute shirts, and my mom said i could only have one, but then she said i could get both. so we go to the register, and one of the shirts was supposed to be in the last chance store (not really sure what that is), so we got it for one penny!! it was amazing! then, i went to white house black market, and i found this ADORABLE tan skirt. this store is pretty expensive, so i figured i would just try the skirt on and then put it back. it was 50 dollars. so i tryed it on, and loved it. then, we went to buy it, and it was only 35. it was an amazing day for shopping. the mirror said feel beautiful. so i was all. mkk i will (: after the mall, i drove to costco. this is how i parked :
                                                                   


good right? any way. today was my grandpas funeral. it was a really good funeral, even though i was starving the entire time. my mom and my aunt both gave talks, my brother helped carry the casket, and i fell asleep. for a half an hour. classy. at the luncheon thing, there was this salad. it looked delish. lettuce, almonds and strawberries. so i put some on my plate, when i realize that i just scooped a whole bunch of ONIONS. who puts onions in a strawberry salad? oh my gosh. i almost puked. i have this thing about onions. they are the grossest thing ever. and these onions were fresh, still stinky, raw onions. oh geez. so i picked them out of my salad, but my whole salad still tasted like onions. then my mom had that salad, and she was sitting next to me, and i could smell them all over the place. you prolly think im weird. but they were so nasty any ways. i got pizza for dinner. veggie pizza. mushrooms, tomatoes, olives and peppers. its heaven. megan got me hooked on that pizza, cause we ate it at her party. mkk pictures!
welll thats it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment