Thursday, April 28, 2011

ohhh this has gotta be a good life(:

today was a great day(: i slept in till 7, and actually pulled off looking decent. the day started off terrible, because of... reasons... but then i watched a video about the consequences of sex (random, i know), and it cheered me right up. also, in spanish, i knew what bombero (firefighter) meant, and no one else did. i got a high five from mr. heriford, and i felt pretty darn cool. during chemistry i finished my practice CRT first, like a good little nerd. after school me and nikki walked, then i walked home. i was walking past the rec center street, minding my own business, jamming to my music, when i look to cross the street and i see these three guys. GAWKING at me. it was really reeeaallyyy awkward. i thought stuff like that only happened when nikki was around... maybe her gorgeousness is rubbing off on me? i went to alpine days to watch my brother run. its kinda sad. hes in 7th grade, and one of the top runners of his grade. i NEVER made it to alpine days. even in 9th grade when there were only three other girls that ran the mile with me. sad? heck yeah. anny ways. so i was sitting with my brothers, watching the races, when i hear these 8th grade girls scream: YOU'RE HOT! i look over, and they are yelling at truxton. it was super funny. hahahah. you had to be there. after alpine days, i read 60 pages of Great Expectations. it was no easy feat. let me tell you, that book is boring as heck. but oh well. thats what i get for being in honors classes amirite?

tomorrow morning is morning side. come!

No comments:

Post a Comment