Tuesday, April 26, 2011

gleeee = amazing

today has been an emotional rollar coaster. i woke up at 7:17, and had like 12 minutes to get ready. i pulled it off though! so i get to school, and i have to go to spanish. let me just tell you how much i DESPISE that class. seriously. the class is held through three different hours, and it just goes by soo slowwllyy. but i must admit. there are some hot guys in there(: during health we learned about reproduction. it was ....lovely? yeah. there was sooo much drama today, and i had to go home and chill to get away from it all,  only to have it follow me home. can i just say how ready i am to get out of schoool? summer is practically calling my name. i want to run, and i want to wear shorts, and i want to get tan. personally, this is my least favorite part of the year. after my birthday, when all to look forward to is state testing. there is only 37 days untill school gets out. IM SO EXCITED! so ive decided to create my own blog challenge, because i dont really like the one i picked before. my OWN blog challenge is to put a picture of yourself taken that day on here, and write what your favorite part of the day was. mmyy camera wont upload so i cant do it today. but tomorrow!

SO. glee today. was freaking amazing. it was all about accepting yourself. rachel wanted to get a nose job, and quinn's ugly past was revealed. emma had to face down her ocd, and santana finally accepted that she is a lesbian. ohmygosh. i cant even describe how good of an episode it was.

i have a story for you

soo. on friday night, i had the scariest dream of my life. it was terrifying. so on saturday night, i was totally freaked out to go to sleep. so i put my scriptures right by my pillow. and guess what? i havent had a bad dream since(:

No comments:

Post a Comment