Thursday, April 7, 2011

hold your own, know your name, go your own way

today was ridiculously fun! first, me nikki damon and jake made this video for thier history class, and it was hilaaaaarious. then, me and nikki and ADAM went to the ballroom concert. oh my goodness. our team is exceptional. i was seriously blown away. nikkis mom was suppossed to get nikkis little sisters subway, and calli calls: "mom! get me a footlong, not a 12 inch okay?" hahahah and then jesse calls crying: "mom.... did you get cucumbers on my sandwich? because on the phone you didnt say cucumbers..." hahahaha it was the funniest thing ever! then we went to jamba. and guess what?! I got an apple/spinach smoothie. i havent had real sugar since monday! i knew i could do it! well. tomorrow are elections. im so nervous! and hopefully other good things will happen tomorrow..(: my songs of the day:
whooo i love these songs!

Day ZERO
"Your ex texted you and wanted you back, would you take them back?"
hahahahahahahaha. oh man. i dont even have an ex. but umm... probably not. i only give one chance. because ive learned from example that if you let a boy do something once, they will think its okay to do it again. so no. i wouldnt take anyone back.

kayyyy bye(: 

1 comment: