Friday, December 24, 2010

In the mood

So, I haven't really been in the mood to post anything since Wednesdays blow up. And now I have to be very careful what i DO post on here, in case anyone gets offended. I wasn't aware that a blog could be such a powerful weapon.
.anyways.
Lately I've been watching surface, which is an old t.v show (well not old, more like 2005) about sea monsters made by the government. It got canceled after 15 episodes, because there was no more funding, but oh my heck, it is one of the best shows I have ever watched. It's mysterious, and intense, and mmmmmm I just love it. Seriously. Watch it.

I think that's about all I wanna say today. It's christmas eve. And yesterday was christmas Adam (because it came before eve). And christmas is tomorrow. I am super excited, because I have no idea what i am getting! I am letting my mom do all the shopping and I haven't picked out anything. Yay this will be the best Christmas ever(:

No comments:

Post a Comment