Saturday, December 25, 2010

christmas makes me wanna celebrate!!

oh my heck. this was the greatest christmas ever! my mother got me amazing presents!!
my headphones make me want to listen to music forever
my boots make me feel like laura croft
my leather jacket makes me want to be a spy
my corkboard makes me want to have a schedule
my clothes make me want to not be naked
my jewerly makes me feel fancy
my yellow purse makes me want to carry stuff around
and my new justin bieber poster makes me wanna be his girlfriend(:
pretty much the best christmas ever. i already said that. but : repetion makes it important (name that quote!)

thats all!

oh wait.

girls are so retarded. quit choosing boys over your friends.

now thats it.

BYYEEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKNU5xgvua0

No comments:

Post a Comment