Friday, December 3, 2010

Double standards.....

So today. I was in the kitchen when my dad was talking to my brother. My dad was making fun of my brother, because he was flirting with a bunch of girls at school when my dad picked him up. My mother walks in, and says "he wasn't flirting! He was must making friends!" oh but when I want to go hang out with boys, or text them, I am flirting, and I am not allowed to. Did I forget to mention my brother is 13? When I was that age, I wasn't even supposed to THINK about boys. This conversation was such a double standard, for boys vs girls, AND how parents are always hard on the oldest children. We are the Guinea pigs, and parents don't exactly know what to do with us. I don't know, just a thought. Let's see, I woke up feeling Ike it was Saturday and not Friday.
A1: I missed most of my Spanish class to go to an SEOP. I planned most of my classes for next year, and they seem a heck of a lot more fun than sophomore classes.
A2: we played dodgeball in p.e. Today, and then our teacher let us taking a 10 minute nap:)
A3: I cent believe I will be taking 10 more years of this. We learned how to balance chemical reactions. Kill me
A4: algebra 2. Love it?

After school I hung out with nikki. Best friends are just what you need when having boyfriend troubles. Not mine. Hers. I don't have a boyfriend, and I have never kissed anyone. But
that's another post and I am getting off track here. She took me home in her Camaro:) I am currently typing this on my iPad! Love it!

What made my day: watching the lion king with my baby brother!
Why: it brings back childhood memories

No comments:

Post a Comment