Friday, December 17, 2010

Short post...... Don't be mad

Okay, so another short post. Don't judge. Its only because I litterly did nothing today. Like seriously.I walked home from school in the 30 degree weather, without a coat. But i did see jhulien on my way home, so that was a plus. I watched my recorded snl (the kissing relatives sketch was super awkward) and then scott pilgrim vs the world. That was a great movie, in our weird, nerdy 2010 kinda way. Oh! I forgot! I sang my song rockstar at school(: it was only for like 10 people, and in the hallway, but still. Ohkay so back to tonight, it snowed!!! Yaaaayyyy. It's finally winter! Actually, it's technically still fall, but shhhhh. Alright, so i am done.....for now(:

P.s. My math teacher gave us homework. Who does that?

What made my day: the snow!
Why: so i can make snow slushies with pomegranate 7-up

No comments:

Post a Comment