Thursday, December 16, 2010

choir and draaaaaama!!

oh my goodness! today was ahmazing!! Although I did have to be at school at 7 for a macbeth test prep class. WEEE fun. Extended lunch was today. And since Nikki decided to ditch me (just kidding. i love you) I went to lunch with my beautiful mother. We went to XENOX (I think?) for boxes, and then to sensuous sandwiches. Mmmm that was good. I drank a lot of soda (I know, I'm a bad girl), and had to pee sooo freaking bad during choir. But being the teen that I am,  I somehow forgot to go before I went to class. Let's just say, it was not a fun class period. after school, I stole Riley's (aka Jesse's) glasses, and wore them. Then I had a huuuuge headache from wearing them. Stupid me(: I walked home by myself in the cold without a coat. Fun? then I cleaned the kitchen... even better. BUUT then came the great part. The Mountain View choir concert!!! OH my gosh it was great! Mostly because SOMEONE was there(: shhhh its a secret. The drama came after the concert. Lets just say, things were repeated by little children, and a bird was there. That was supposed to be confusing. SOO I'm off to do NO homework. yes. I have absolutely zero homework!! night(:

What made my day: mv choirs
Why: because we were hekka good!

No comments:

Post a Comment