Sunday, December 19, 2010

a BILLION and a half things!

oh my goodness! sooo many things have happened. soo this is gunna be a long post. hopefully(:


FIRST of all. I went to kneaders for breakfast with Nikki, Damon, Dahlin, and Tohi for Tohi's 16th birthday yesterday! its delish. go eat there. mmm its pretty exciting being sixteen. We can finally date now! well not me, since I will be 16 in 4 months and two days. its not like I am counting down or anything. uhhmm lets see. After breakfast me and Nikki and Damon went to the mall. I bought a super awesome shawl that I transformed into a scarf.
Fareaking awesome right? I realize that its a cliche, in the mirror picture, but my other ones failed. dont judge

anyway. I also bought my mommy a christmas present. but that is not going to be revealed. after the mall, we watched the BYU - UTEP (I think?) and BYU won 52 - 24 (again, i think). Of course byu won. we are awesome! ohhkay, so I went home and then went to a ward christmas party. The tables were covered with white paper, and crayons for us to color with. The funny thing is, the teenagers colored more than the kids did. The party was pimpin, as far as church parties can be. theennn me and a BUNCH of people went to see RED at some random movie theater in American Fork. while normal teenagers would be blasting rap music while speeding down the freeway, we were blasting christmas music and reading scriputres in the car while riding home. Ha i just love being mormon(:  as soon as i got home though, it was chaos. someone flooded our toilet, and my parents had been vacuuming up water the whole time i was gone. that was an awkward thing to walk in on. I stayed up till 2 in the mornin, and woke up at 11:30. whoops. there goes 9 o clock church! soo Ive been doing pretty much nothing today since I was grounded. Why you ask? because my brother was on bathroom this week, and HE didnt clean it. uh... shouldnt that make HIM grounded? not me? nope. It's my fault he didnt do it because I didnt tell on him for not doing it...... Back to the whole double standards idea. it kinda sucks being the only girl in my whole house ya know? well besides my mom, but shes a woman.

okay. so i am done now.

p.s. listen:

I love these songs with a passion(:


No comments:

Post a Comment