Wednesday, December 22, 2010

hypocrisy at its finest

I bet you think you're cool. I bet you think this is the funniest thing ever. But you know what? its not. because you are hurting people, and you dont even care do you? this is all just a big game to you. lets just insult her, make her feel bad, when she has done nothing but been a good friend to you. do you not understand that you are hurting people?

In case you couldnt tell. Im not talking about some girl. this is me we are talking about here. why cant i find ANYone who will stay with me through everything? i trusted you with my life, and you just turned around and stabbed me in the back. what did i do to deserve this? i can answer that for you. nothing. you might try to blame this whole thing on me. but you know, deep down, that none of this is my fault. the fact that you have a pack of girls out to get me, and trying to tear me down just shows me how much you know that i did not do anything. you know. and now you want him too? you pulled everyone away from me, because of something HE did. and i gave you the one person who could truely pull me through this disaster, because i still cant do anything to hurt you. after everything you have done to me. after the rumors, the insults, the abandonment. i still can not hurt you. and you dont understand that. you think that your life isnt fair. you think that everything happens to you. so why not make it happen to me too? why not put me through everything you can possibly think of, and then make it look like its all my fault? honestly honey. what have i done to you? i told you the truth, you chose to deny it. i told him what happened, you chose to make it my fault. i let you take your hurt out on me, you make it look like i am a raging jealous freak. i try to get through your torture, you make it worse. i give you him - the one person who was making my life okay, you make it look like i broke his heart. i am trying to make this better, you want to make it worse. i could tell everyone everything you are doing, and i could stop you. but i dont want to give you a reason to hate me anymore than you do. why? because i still care. i HATE it. i wish i could be as ruthless and vicious as you, but i just cant. i know how it feels to be the girl, sitting at home, wishing i was her, and i dont want to put you through that. as much as you deserve it. i can not do it. does this make me weak? no. it makes me above this. above your little games. i honestly dont know why i put up with you for so long. how could i not know how poisonous our relationship was from the very first boy? im sorry. im so so sorry it had to turn out this way. i try to laugh it off. but im often the most weak when i seem the most happy. and no one can see it.
i am done. its in her hands now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs

No comments:

Post a Comment