Sunday, January 6, 2013

my life is way different from last year

hey friends (:

can i just tell you all, my life is amazingly, perfectly, awesomely fantastic at the moment

why?

1. ive been exercising a lot!
2. a booooyyyyyy (:
3. my grades are all the way up to A's !
4. im re-connecting with old friends
5. my room has stayed clean the entire year (i know its only a week but its a huge accomplishment for me!)

the only thing not making me happy is choir, but that is a different post for a different day

i made my new years resolutions tonight!

1. learn and read more about the church
2. finish the book of mormon
3. exercise at least four times a week
4. stop drinking full calorie soda
5. get a 4.0
6. read more classic novels
7. keep my room clean
8. get a job

i think they are simple enough to warrant trying to keep them

three cheers for the new year

lets hope its a good one (:

weeelll im off to do homework that i have had all term to do but waited untill right now to accomplish

im a reeaaallllyy good procrastinator

keep calm and carry on (:

okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment