Wednesday, October 27, 2010

On the Concept of... Dealing

I'm cold. I'm tired. I have to wake up early every morning. My best friend won't talk to me. I could go on and on about what sucks in my life right now. But that's not what this is about :) With all the stuff in my life, I have to find a way to deal. Or I might kill myself. So here is a list of my favorite things that get me through whatever it is thats making me go crazy!

1. My music - I put in my headphones and ignore the rest of the world
My favorite songs at the moment!
*Stuttering - Fefe Dobson*

*Syndicate - The Fray*

*Like A G6 - Far East Movement*

*Dollhouse - Priscilla Renea*


2. Bubble baths - this is a total cliche I know. But just sitting in the bubbles, thinking about everything, its very relaxing.

3. Running - although I hurt my shins and am out for the rest of cross country season, running still takes so much stress away from me. I feel better about myself and all my troubles burn away, along with the calories.

4. Amirite? - it's HILARIOUS. Enough said

5. Pomegranate 7 UP - chugging it while IN the bathtub? heaven :)



What made my day : my sparkly headphones
Why : because they aren't mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment