Tuesday, October 26, 2010

On the Concept of... Best Friends

How many of us have a best friend? Someone to tell all our secrets too. Who loves us even at our worst. Who would never do anything to hurt us. At least that is what a best friend SHOULD be. But we live in the real world, and people aren't perfect.. Lately, i have been having best friend troubles. Wanna hear the story? Basically, she isn't talking to me because she found out that the boy she likes, has a crush on me. I would understand her anger if I hadn't rejected him. But I told him nothing would happen with us, as much as I wanted it to, because I wasn't going to do that to her.... But she won't talk to me now. I understand this all means nothing in the long run, and she is just lashing out at me because she is hurt. But it's so lonely without her... She said she needed a break. I don't think she knows how insulting that is. But enough about my friendship problems... Moving on to the best parts of a best friend. My very best friend (now) is named Nikki. She is one of those people who bring happiness wherever they go! She helps me through everything, big or small, and I couldn't live without her! So be grateful for your best friends, because you never know when they will disapear.

What made my day: getting slushies from holiday with nikki
Why: because we talked about anything and everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment