Monday, February 20, 2012

weekend. partying partying yeah

hi friends (:

this weekend has been so great!

the fundraising concert was this weekend, and it was fabulous

im so sad that its over though!!

i had such a fun time hanging out with megan and all of my conbrio girls

i absolutely love our little choir and how tight we are

anyways

pictures!

so the first night of the concert was friday. my mommy came

thats my diamonds costume! pretty scandelous eh?

my friend colton brought me a rose
then me and my mom went to panda, and there was this really cute boy there. my mom said he was totally checking me out. and i was wearing my lovely tutu. score!

ahahaha moving on!

 the second performance was saturday afternoon.

after the concert, megan and i went to wendys for lunch

then the third concert!

we killed time by taking lots of model pictures in front of the fan in the conbrio room
how adorable are we

then briana and i had a model sesh together
then karen popped in
and it was great fun (:

during intermission we even got a picture with the very attractive Hawaiian dancers!
then, after it was all over (sadly)
i went home and took of ALL my make up
(two face?)
yes, i look quite a bit different without a ton of make up

yesterday it snowed, and it was perfect for snow slushies

then i taught a lesson in church
i was nervous! 
but i think i did okay
then i had a looooonnnggg meeting
and headed home for family dinner 

today!
presidents day!

i woke up, took a shower
then i hung out with stevin and weston!
it was fun! 
we did some homework
and ate a LOT of oreos

then i came home, did TWO hours of physics 
(i actually read all of the two chapters)
then went to dinner 

all in all it has been a great weekend!
im totally ready for my physics test tomorrow (hopefully)

aaaand yeah! 
picture of the day
Hahaha.
keep calm and carry on (:

No comments:

Post a Comment