Thursday, February 2, 2012

much ado about nothing

why hello there (:

long time no see!

i havent really been busy, ive just been too lazy to blog

ummm last saturday colton and jesse showed up at my house. i got kidnapped and shaved jesse's head.

good times.

on sunday i went to a farewell with the cross team.

it was lovely (:

aaand yeah!

today i woke up 25 minutes before i was supposed to be at EMR.

thats like waking up at 7:20 and trying to be to school on time

plus my hair was a monster

but somehow i managed to get there on time ISH

uhmm yep..

oh! i did my senior schedule yesterday!

A1   jewelry (1st sem.) T.A. for Heriford (2nd sem.)
A2   photo (1st sem)  goverment (2nd sem)
A3   spanish 3
A4   AP english
B1   AP calculus
B2   acapella (crossing my fingers!)
B3   weight training  (1st sem)  financial lit (2nd sem)
B4   seminary

yeah its gunna be super easy!
but, im doing MATC for pharmacy from 6-9 every monday - thursday
it will be heck
but it will look great on my college transcripts
and im looking into going to pharmacy school in san francisco
my other favorite city besides seattle

lovely (:

umm

everyone needs to come see my concert!

its on the 17th and 18th

my choir is singing diamonds are a girl best friend and im gunna be honest

our dance is a little risque.

but i love it!!!

soooo come see!!

also:

dont mind my super dirty hair
this is ma ring
its big!

mmk 
keep calm and carry on!

love! ha ha
love this song

No comments:

Post a Comment