Sunday, February 26, 2012

kiss me like you wanna be loved

these past few days have been horrible, and great

but i dont want to talk about the horrible part (:

megan and i went to morningside

it was totally amazing!

the dude talked for 45 minutes all about the martyrdom of joseph smith

and it was really, really cool!

after school megan and i went to jamba juice

and had a blast (:

ummmm. that night my parents, kaleb and i went to the spaghetti factory for dinner

they have the absolute best food on the whole planet

but funny story!
while we were eating, the balloon guy came over and made kaleb a balloon
he kept looking at me, and when kalebs balloon was done, he goes
"does anyone else want a balloon?"
and my dad goes

it was pretty dang funny!

then kaleb and i had twinkies for desert (:
I then went to bed at 10

saturday!!

i re-dyed my hair!










before














during!










aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand after!!

its super dark! but i quite like it (:

after dying, my bros and i headed to j dawgs!!

i am seriously in love with that place

then we went to menchies

it was pretty good
no where near yogurtland though

today i slept untill one

im not sure why ive been so tired lately

who knows!

aaand yeah!

thats all for today!

keep calm and carry on (:

:D
kaybye

No comments:

Post a Comment