Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ALL the homework? :(

hi (:

i just (almost) finished a 7 hour homework sesh
(with a 45 minute break for dinner)

i wrote a five page research paper
its not even done yet, but five pages is the minimum number of pages, and i have to have at least something for my rough draft tomorrow.

then i did my entire biotech project. it shouldnt have taken me very long, seeing as she assigned it one class period ago. but it was okay, i think it turned out pretty well (:

and i was GOING to go to the gym in the morning, but i dont think my eyes could handle it in physics tomorrow

so ill go on friday

untill then, wish me luck on the math hw i still have to do tonight, the two tests i have on thursday, the three hour choir practice tomorrow after school, and everything else in my crazy life

on a happy note, my concert is coming up

everyone should come (:
its worth it i promise!!

keep calm and carry on through all the homework
byee

No comments:

Post a Comment