Wednesday, February 15, 2012

busy busy busy

i have been a very busy girl this week.

monday?

2 hour choir rehearsal, zupas trip, homework


yesterday

valentines day! i didnt get anything. its fine (:

ummm went to yogurtland, drove my brothers around, did physics

today

4 1/2 hour choir rehearsal

got mountain dew at the gas station

have been doing homework for the past two hours in a caffeine induced frenzy

i simply cannot take doing one more stitch of homework

but sadly, i still have to prepare my research paper presentation for tomorrow

lucky me right?

tomorrow

waking up at 6 to curl my hair (bleh)

falling asleep in physics, struggling through math, research paper presentation, probably getting yelled at in biotech

then full dress rehearsal

i wish everyone i ever knew would come to the concert :(

we have put so much effort into it, and it will be so amazing!

pictures from lately
 I like to recycle
 i tried to eat my apple with red lipstick on
megan told me to take a picture (:
greatest license plate ever

anyways. off to do more homework

keep calm and use caffeine 

bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment