Saturday, February 11, 2012

give me love

hey!! i havent posted in quite a while!

so. my life has been super busy these past few days.

on tuesday i did homework for 8 hours. freaking heck! it was terrible!

then on wednesday, i get to physics class and SUPRISE! our homework was due!

and guess who didnt do it? thats right. me!

so im like, CRAP. i am so screwed! cause whenever we turn in our homework we have a test.

and i hadnt read anything

so landen and I took the test

and got 30/36

and with the curve its a 30/32

pretty good for not knowing what the freak we were doing right?

then in math we had a substitute, so we didnt even have to turn in the homework that i woke up early to do.

but it gave me time to do my journals.

it was a great day on wednesday (:

untill 3 hour choir practice!

then i had early morning rehearsal on thursday

and a psych test which i didnt study for (48/50)

then a cancelled spanish test!!!

then i had another 5 hours of homework to do

in total i did

  • an 8 page research paper
  • all of the extra things that went with the paper
  • a biotech project
  • got A's on two tests i didnt study for
  • spent 8 1/2 hours practicing for the choir concert
  • didnt eat sugar all week
  • three math assignments
  • spent 13 hours doing homework
yeah! thats a heck of a lot of stuff this week!

i swear that teachers assign all of the big projects and tests at the exact same time

ummm next week will be so much worse

anyways, enough talking about my busy life

yesterday was AMAZING

megan got asked to sweethearts the day before the dance

the way she got asked was... interesting

ahhh

haley lopp drove me home from school, and i played video games all day untill 6:40 

when i went to the basketball game!

megan and i went 

and i was third wheeling (:

but it was seriously SO fun

and i was so happy for her!!!

after the game (which we won in overtime!!!!)

we headed over to wendys

and it was packed with people!! 

and it was reaaaallllyy fun (:


aaand yeah! my life really isnt that exciting

so i leave you with my outfits (:


I am making the most awkward face



 my brother took this
i was being awkward


 my mom told me to do something fabulous for a cute picture
thats what i did
aaaaaand thats all folks!!

OH. and im getting closer to breaking my forever alone streak

ill keep y'all posted (:

i wish someone would give me this for valentines

hahahaha im such a wierdo! 

keep calm and carry on 

bye (:

p.s.

my playlist thingy wont let me put these songs on there

so here

listen to them
NOW
they are amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment