Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Going Home

Hello everyone!

in the timeline of going to college, everyone always has to post about coming home.

and this is mine!

so, on sunday morning after making 40 bucks in tips that weekend, i headed down to orem.

it was SO weird.

i thought it would be the same, coming home, but it was so different

my brothers are all moved into my room, and it doesnt look at all like my room anymore

which was weird

so i hung out with adam all day, we went to church and to a family party (where i got to choose when to leave, WEIRD)

then i came home later and slept on the floor in kaleb's room, because he wanted me to

but honestly, i didnt feel like i belonged there anymore

not like no one wanted me there, or that i felt uncomfortable there, but i just dont belong there anymore

and about 4 ish on monday, i started missing my apartment and my roommates

this place and these people that i was dreading, i am now completely in love with

i LOVE it here

i love going to class, and doing all of my homework in the library, and eating bagels covered in vegetables in the cute little cafes

the only bad thing is that i cant see my family everyday

or adam, i miss him so much.

and i bawled when i had to leave him yesterday

but on my way up i knew that USU is where i am supposed to be

and it is such a good feeling

:)




keep calm and carry on (:(:(:(:(:(:

1 comment:

  1. How you felt at home was totally normal. Your world got a lot bigger in the past few weeks and you have a new normal. Going back home always feels different. I remember coming home from school every other weekend and how strange it felt. But it became the new normal and it felt more natural as time went on. I just tried to appreciate both parts of my life and was grateful for what they had to offer.

    It was very fun to see you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete