Sunday, April 21, 2013

eighteen

is eighteen a word? or is it eightteen? or eight teen?

aaahhh anyways

today was my 18th birthday!

which is incredibly, incredibly weird.

i am officially an adult

and i have a few more posts that ill put on soon (like new york and other things)

buuuut i wanted to remember who i am on my first day as an adult

so!

18 facts about me on my 18th birthday!

1. I have a rock solid testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
2. I didn't win best dressed, but i am proud to say that i was 100% honest in counting votes (plus i only lost by a tiny bit so theres that)
3. I am no longer a VL
4. I love to learn and i am excited (and terrified) to go to college in the fall
5.  I have a boyfriend named adam and we have been dating for three months 
6. I love to run, even if my shins sometimes dont allow me to
7. My hair is black because i hate the thought that blonde is better
8. I believe in equality for everyone
9. Ive learned to completely love my hometown 
10. I am a feminist
11. My all time favorite band is Coldplay
12. I am hard to love
13. I miss my old best friends, but still love my new ones
14. I love to drink soda
15. I have never let popularity rule my life
16. I have blossomed in the past few years
17. I love singing with all of my heart
18. I am ready to be an adult 

welllll thats that! 

 16th birthday
17th birthday

 aaaaaand 18th birthday!
i kept my grandma beth with me today by wearing her earrings (:

keep calm and carry on (:




No comments:

Post a Comment