Saturday, October 20, 2012

i have so much stuff to do

guess what!

in five days my blog will be two years old!

awww its a toddler

okay!

this week has been super normal

really, nothing has happened that is out of the ordinary!

okay sorry that this picture completely sucks
i couldnt get my camera to work
shoes: jcp skirt: the rack tank: nords jacket: thrifted! 

on wednesday my brothers and i went to the gas station! 
i had to photograph it for photo






it was great fun!
after that, i headed over to the choir tech rehearsal

the concert is going to be sooo good and i hope everyone comes!

i dont know whats wrong with my camera
shoes: famous footwear jeans: nords tank: nords (yes i wore it two days in a row) jacket: thrifted! 


ive come to the conclusion that i love my natural hair!

oh, if only my 10 year old self could see me now!

ummmmm

last night i asked someone to sadies 

finally!

buuuut no one gets to know who it is yet! 

i got the Mumford and Sons album

i adore them! 

ummm

today i went to landens and studied for the ACT for like 3 hours

i want to get a 30! 

i would die

okay. 

let me tell you all what i have to do in one week

1 english essay
1 AP english novel
watch the presidential debate
write a paper on it
write another government paper
take a spanish test
go to the choir concert
study for the ACT
teach the lesson in young womens tomorrow
take the ACT
go to a scholarship night
do 2 hours of service for NHS
go to Chamber early mornings
cover the monster mash dance for yearbook
all while going to MATC everyday

YEAH THATS A FREAKING LOT

but at least my house will be quite! 

cause my whole family except for my dad and me is going to disneyland

i dont even care

also!

ive been looking at scholarships, and i have discovered that i am not special at all

ive never had cancer, im not a minority, i dont have a bad income

its going to be freaking hard for me to get scholarships!

also, i got my chamber dress (and acapella robes!)

they are so classy! 

okay that is all (:

keep calm and carry on!
bye!








No comments:

Post a Comment