Sunday, March 18, 2012

week two

hello friends (:

this weekend has actually been really fun!

thursday was purple pants day!

my pants hadnt been washed in a while so they were all baggy
my hair inspiration came from a girl named keena
p.s. look how long its getting!!

dying my hair has made me take waayy better care of it!
best desicion EVER

okay  moving on!

in psych i had a test that i didnt study for
i got 53.5 out of 60
and the highest score in the class was 54!!!
i was sooo freaking close!
gah
during choir on thursday, our student teachers fiancee came to class
he can play piano really well, and he played this song for us
and we all sang along!
and for some reason this line stuck in my head:

"I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly,
though it's not easy to tell you goodbye"

i love that!

okay, so on thursday night i went to the gym

thennn friday morning was spin

our teacher played irish music the whole class

ahaah

friday after school, i walked home the long way

that night, meg mitch, jesse, colton, stevin and kevin all hung out

it was really fun!

we chilled at jesses house for a looonnnggg time
then went to wendys and got frostys

i went to bed really late!

saturday was the ycl retreat

i only got to stay for an hour and a half, because i had to go help my grandma pack

she is moving down here!

and that has basically been my weekend!

keep calm and carry on (:

p.s.
i rediscovered pintrest
Love it, so cute!
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
strait and narrow?

Pinned Image
okay bye

No comments:

Post a Comment