Tuesday, January 17, 2012

life high

today. back to school!

got pushed around in biotech. it was fine (:

i had to do a lot of driving around

i picked up my brothers from their school, then i had to take nathan to basketball practice.

then, instead of going home, i went on a drive to the lake

i didnt ask anyone, or even tell anyone i went.

but it was just what my heart needed.

the whole lake was this color

gorgeous right?

i turned the radio off, and drove slow so i could just look at it

it was seriously what i needed right then

hopefully i dont get in trouble for going without asking

aaaand yeah

i hope i can make peace with all of my troubles

and im working on a song (:

it will be posted soon!

keep calm and carry on



quote of the day:
Pinned Image
(this kind of ruins the tone of my post, but i'd like you all to know that i just cracked my fingers to the beat of my song. )

No comments:

Post a Comment