Thursday, November 17, 2011

productive

this week has been very, very productive. every day i have mananged a cute, different outfit.i have decided to start a fashion blog that i will post on here as soon as its done (: i got a 53.5/60 on my physics test, which was more than all the other smart boys in my group, and today i answered a question that no one knew the answer to. mr. clark said i looked like i had no idea what was going on, and then i just whipped the answer out. then, i got 8.5 out of 10 on my math quiz, did super good (i think) on my biotech test, and read over 100 pages in my antonia. ive been to the gym three times this week, have ran an 8 minute mile, have gotten hit on at the gym, and have been generally healthy. i am on a friggin role. anyways. tomorrow is morningside so i need to go to bed!

keep calm and carry on (:

No comments:

Post a Comment