Sunday, July 3, 2011

she wants to be free

sooo.. i havent been on for a while. mostly because i have been too lazy to post(: so this summer has been amazing so far. i went to seven peaks on monday, but i didnt get fried, because this time i actually wore sunscreen! it was really fun, and i cant wait to go back(: ive been playing a lot of video games lately. acutally only one. its called SSX tricky, and i discovered that we had it. its a snowboarding game, and freaking addicting. so yeah. i skipped xc twice this week. im so bad. i ran in the rain on thursday though! i can check that off of my bucket list! it was great(: yesterday i drove on state street for the first time. did i die? nope. did i crash? nope. did anyone even honk at me? nope!!! i was so happy! i also went ranging on thursday. well, i pre ranged. so i sat and watched other people drive for an hour, and then i got to drive. mr. hymas thinks its really funny to pick on me. i was on one of the hardest drills, and i went outside of the lines once, and he says "SORENSEN! STAY INSIDE THE LINES!" over the radio, so everyone heard it. people were hitting cones, and he said nothing. he picks on me. ummmm. so today i watched beastly. and can i just say, the main character lindy reminds me of myself. she is freaking tough, but also a romantic. she loves sappy love letters, and wants to uncover the nice in a jerk of a boy. it was weird. she totally reminds me of myself.
anywho.

here is some great new music i found(:

bye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment