Saturday, June 25, 2011

my heart's a stereo

hello lovelies(: today was awesome! i SLEPT IN!!! that is such a big change for me! after cleaning for 2 hours, i dyed my  hair blue again, and then headed over to zupas for lunch with my mom! mmmm(: that is my most favorite place in the world! my mom let me drive to nikkis house, and then we went to the dollar theater, where we saw soul surfer. then, after seeing the trailer, we saw a movie called Something Borrowed. it was srsly one of the best chick flicks i have ever seen! it was about this girl, and her best friend was getting married. the girl had been in love with the groom for like 6 years. he was in love with her too, but neither of them knew it. it was so cute! im not gunna lie... i cried(: thats the first movie ive cried in for a looonnnggg time. it was definetly worth the $1.50(:
sooo... after the movie, me and nikki had an intense talked, and then we were hungry, so we headed over to... .zupas! i went there twice in one day! and the same people were working there! it was awesome! then we walked to my house, and i drove her home. i just love to drive!(:
weelll thats all i have for you!
http://niknak-pattywak.blogspot.com/

this song has some of the best lyrics i have ever heard
kay bye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment