Friday, June 24, 2011

i feel like dancing tonight

HELLOO! my goodness i have not posted forever! not because my life is super amazing and im going to go on and on and on about it. because, ive been running, in school, and DRIVING!!!
okay first. so i have been going to cross country everyday, and it has been heck. of course i have gotten injured two weeks into the season. its not even the season yet. two weeks into summer training, and i am injured. its not my shins this year, its my achilles tendon. it KILLS. i cant run up hills, and i have to ice it everyday. thats what i get for being a crazy runner. me and aly are the gimpy girls in the back. i swear, i have to stop every ten minutes to strechh. it sucks. also, someone joined xc. yay..... thats all(:
second. school? what? summer school? ohh HECK no. i swear i will never go to summer school. i am in drivers ed. for three hours a day. but its worth it because i get to drive! I am not that bad of a driver, but im not very good either. but ive driven all over the place! today i did my first three point turn in a street, and i made my maiden voyage to costco. i havent been on state street yet, or the freeway. but im getting there. eventually.  so there is a spider living on my bathroom ceiling. since i couldnt reach him, i let him live and named him jeffery. one day, when i was getting readay for xc, i picked my shirt up off the ground, and jeffery was on it, and i flung him across the room. im pretty good at doing that, since i flung my phone off my bed into the wall, and it still works! thats me with jeffery... can you see him? hes pretty cool. but he dissapeared after i flung him.. 

 i had to stand on a chair to take a picture of me and jeff, so i took a picture of my on the chair... look how long my hair is.. im sorry i just had to mention that! sooo... what else have i done this week? pretty much nothing. although i DID have a great "discussion" with one of my friends. and by discussion i mean that i tried to talk to him, and he refused to listen to anything that i was saying. it was lovely. i reallyyy really like to drive. uhmmm... i dont really have anything else to say. my life is pretty boring. sooo.. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment