Sunday, June 12, 2011

everyday im shuffling

hello my lovelies(: i have much to tell you! if you havent noticed... i now have 14 FOLLOWERS! whos popular? me? not really.. but still. fourteen people want to follow me. i feel pretty spesh. okay lets see. friday was a great greaattt day! i lounged all day, untill 8 when nikki came home from her week long california trip! we went to summerfest, and it was great(: we hung out with sam. nikki had to go, so me and sam went and found my new friend hannah. we went down the GIANT SLIDE! it was the only thing i wanted to go on! and it was fun! we were bored, so we went to find sam's truck, and we had walked for like 10 minutes, when he realized that he had parked somewhere completely different. people laughed at us as we turned around. soo we went up to where you go hike the Y. we parked in this little patch of dirt, and sat in the back of his truck and looked at the city. it was awesome, and the view was great. me and sam and hannah. it was great. sam talked a ton, and lets just say that i finally have some faith in the male gender. just a little. "All i want to make someone's day, everyday. i want to fall in love with my best friend." -sam jolley(: then, we got hungry and went to In n Out. sam was sad, and he talked to the window lady about his problems. i thought my stomach was going to burst i was laughing so hard. SO hard. my goodness it was hilarious. thennnn me and nicole had a sleepover, and went to winco at 1 in the morning. that is our favorite thing to do! then, we watched she's the man, and she fell asleep, but i stayed awake untill 3:30, when i had to get up at 7:30. am i retarded? yes. then i went to springville for their parade. it was awesome! there were these karate people in the parade that were handing out pieces of wood. random. so random. we go to the parade every year. i got to play with my grandma's kittens, and i came home looking like an emo from all the scratches on my arms.  it was worth it
though. i walked around the parade with my cousin's baby, pretending i was a teen mom. it was pretty dang funny. people gave me weird looks. the cats gave me wicked allergies, so i looked terrible when i DIDNT go to summerfest. well i did, after no one called me. apparently, t-mobile's network was all screwed up, so none of thier phones worked. so i had a horrible, horrible night, thinking i got stood up, and going to summerfest with landen, and seeing someone that i really didnt want to see. it was a terrible night. i guess my life had to get balanced out after the super fun night i had with sam and hannah and nikki. oh well. life goes on.
so tomorrow is cross country. you have no idea how excited i am. i have been waiting for like 5 months! aahhhh. here are some pictures from the week(:

 


soo yep(: my life is great right now! oh wait i forgot! i have a great quote for you!

As women, we discredit ourselves. we think we arent pretty enough, or strong enough, or smart enough. but when you look at everything you are able to accomplish, the only person you are fooling is yourself - Sachi! ( my young womens leader) she lovely no?

here are my songs for the day!

kay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment