Thursday, May 17, 2012

WHERE YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING BABY

hey friends!!!

long time no see (:

ive been busy!

friday was state festival!

weee got straight one's. at state.

acapella got a 1-

SKILLS

conbrio rocks!!!

accidental picture of myself

javen took this! 

i was talking to my momma about how the conbrio bus got left at the school. 

ohhh geez


friday night was the choir banquet

i got recognized as the conbrio secretary

lineah said that i was an amazing example to the girls in our class

it made me quite happy (:


saturday was MORP

it was awesome!

but i dont have pictures yet, so that post will come later! 

but heres a sneak peak (:

i have a ton of hair


yeah. i MADE that shirt
skills

moving on

sunday was mothers day! 
it was fantastic (:
(this is probably my favorite picture of me and my mother)
we only went to sacrament

we went to my aunts house for lunch

it was delicious and summery and perfect (:


we are an adorable family! 

my tiny cousin makes me look fat 

this cousin is adorable as well


he doesnt make me look fat(:

we went to another family party!
the pictures werent very good
thats what you get with an iphone camera i guess

monday was school

bleh

tuesday was HORRID
(boys, skip the next few lines)

periods are aweful 

i was on death row, i swear

but luckily i got some hot chocolate, which helped immensely 

i worked aaaaaall day on my conbrio powerpoint

its going to be SO amazing! 

every needs to come see it! 

the concert is at 7:00 on tuesday, may 22nd (its free)

we are having a bake sale as well! 

heres a sneak peak



its awesome. i promise


yesterday i went running!

it felt amazing (:

and it certainly made me more happy

in english i took a quiz on the reading that i hadnt done

18/20

SKILLS

also, i woke up at 7:35 and still made it to school on time

more skills

today! 



i love how green it is outside (:

anyways! im going now (:

Made my night <3

keep calm and carry on (:

No comments:

Post a Comment