Thursday, May 10, 2012

busy busy busy

hey friends (:

ive been SUPER busy!

on saturday, meg and i went to byu for the track meet

 (i took a lot of pictures, but i forgot to put my memory card in my camera! thats the blonde coming out i suppose)

this girl from my school ran a mile in 4 minutes and 50 seconds. THAT IS SO FREAKING FAST!

we went to yogurtland (:

on sunday, we had an AMAZING lesson by sister gubler. everyone (including me) cried. and i never cry!

monday began with spin class! i love spin (:

theres this girl that goes to spin, and she also goes to mountain view. i had never seen her before in my life, and now i see her ALL THE TIME

after school, megan, richie and i went to mickey d's


yummm


i love this picture. 
even though i look like an idiot

during seminary, these men came and said yes to erica for morp
i went running on tuesday!

my brother and i went

it was great!

i got sunburned!

wednesday!

during psych, mr. fong threw a jolly rancher to the person behind me and it hit me right in the head

it was all i could do to not cry

but thankfully i held it in!

adam and i went to cafe rio for his birthday lunch

it was quite fun (:

after school, amanda, megan, alissa and i had a morp meeting

and guess who randomly showed up to hang out with amanda's brother?

MY MORP DATE

who hadnt answered me back yet!

it was very awkward

but thankfully i got answered back that night


cuuuuute

i stayed up really late doing homework 

but it payed off when i actually knew what to do on my biotech test today

the church is true! 

today was NORM 

school, target, morp meeting, home, running, hw, blogging! 

oh, i got my class schedule fixed!


plus online financial lit and MATC at night

i am going to be SO busy next year


keep calm and carry on

attitude my friends (name that commercial)


p.s.

listen to this song

right now


No comments:

Post a Comment