Sunday, May 20, 2012

week. end.

Hi friends (:

ive been busy

friday i took my biotech final

over 100% !!

during lunch megan, mikayla, gabby and i tried out for the choir pre-show

we are singing "you are the only exception" by paramore

you all should come see me!

and come to the bake sale too (:

anyways!

on saturday, my aunt, grandma, mom, madi and i went and got pedicures!

it was my first time getting one!

and i was in desperate need



yep (:

after that, my mom and i went to jcp

(i love me some red lipstick)

i got some bikinis for mexico (:

yeah. im super excited!

after that, i went over to work on my trebuchet! 

then, landen and i went to firehouse subs

it was delicious (:


today i did homework. ALL day.

honestly. i have SO much to do! 

but there is only one week left of school, and then im free! 
(and a senior. oh my gosh.)

anyways. thats it! 

keep calm and carry on (:

. 


No comments:

Post a Comment