Saturday, May 5, 2012

24

hey guys (:

the past 24 hours have been VERY exciting

first, megan and i had a GREAT lunch time. well. i did (:

then, after school i picked up my brother and we headed off to

THE AVENGERS



it was so fantastic

when it was over, i just sat there. i was so amazed

after the best move of all time,

megan and i went to corbins birthday party!

it was really fun (:

there was a goat there, and it wouldnt let me take a picture with it


there was also a swingset! 


we took a couples picture

cuuuute

the party was so great.

with a huge bonfire, and lots of good friends

this morning i woke up to ashley hess and alison whiltbank dancing in my room, dressed up like 80's girls and blasting music

they then proceeded to frost make up on my face, and put my hair up in a side pony.

why?

because I, haley sorensen,

made chamber choir!!!

my choir career has been a strange one. 

it all started in 7th grade
i didnt want to take choir, in fact, i really wanted to take band
but my mom made me take choir
and i hated it 

in 8th grade, i took concert choir and got my first solo EVER
then, during second semester, i switched to bella voche and got a solo

in 9th grade i made it into acapella
by (as the girl who hated me informed me)  1/2 of a point
i got one of the shortest solos in the class, and all of us got a solo 

in 10th grade i was in symphonic voices
i got a solo during the fundraiser concert
and we got all ones at state festival 

this year, i was in conbrio 
 and i really didnt want to be 
but, i have grown SO much from where i was last year
(oh, and i got a solo)


yeah, they spelled my name wrong
oh well

the only thing that could make this day better is if i would actually get answered 

anyways

keep calm and carry on! 

love you all

mwah

beautiful dream

No comments:

Post a Comment