Sunday, October 9, 2011

tidbits

ive (almost) done it friends. four hours of physics homework. six pages of math review. an hour of scarlet letter reading. 3 hours of a physics test. thats pretty much all i accomplished. but that was a ton for my little brain to handle. my room is still a mess, and i still havent started on my biotech homework. but thats okay, because thats not due tomorrow. anyways. so my weekend. homework, homework and more homework. but friday was quite fun (:

orem vs mountain view
we lost... by one point
but we played with so much heart and so much dedication
its like we won

nikki and i went to zupas before the game
we had to have energy to go stand in the rain for 2 1/2 hours
we had a feast
this is before

                                                nikkis food                            my food

this was our end results
we ate like kings (:

so the game. it was raining the whole time, and i decided to wear my coat with yellow tights underneath
and thats it.
and wanna know something wierd?
i wasnt cold at at!!
and my hair looked fantastic by the end.
not really

the rest of the weekend was spent doing homework

and a few minutes ago, i was idlely strolling through the internet, when i came across this

i wish i could forgive people easily
its a major flaw of mine

i have such a hard time letting people in,
that when they disapoint me, or hurt me,
i have such a hard time forgiving them
its taken me almost a year to forgive what happened to me last year
a whole year that i could have spent being better
i spent being bitter

thats why i stay away from guys
i am terrified of getting my heart truely broken
because i wouldnt be able to bounce back.

annnyways

on unrelated news, i am getting set up on a blind date with someone from orem
i am exceptionally excited (:

annd yeah
im going to go eat cookies (:
keep calm and carry on!
this song is amazing!

oh and here is one of my favorite quotes ever

You say you love the rain
but you open your umbrella when it rains
you say you love the sun
but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines
you say you love the wind
but you close your windows when the wind blows
this is why i am afraid, you say that you love me too
 

No comments:

Post a Comment