Friday, October 21, 2011

mind = blown

"I don't even know where to start"

this is what i wrote in my journal, exactly one year ago, today. im pretty sure we are all familiar with what happened to me. but thats the thing. it happened. and i dont like hiding that part of myself. at this exact time i was driving home, in tears. and it is honestly blowing my mind that it has been an entire YEAR since that night. going through it, i thought it would never be over. honestly, it streched out through january. a whole year. i still cant believe it.  AND. whats even weirder? that i have basically done everything that i did this week last year, this week (did that make sense?) i had a photo shoot

this was last year

and here is this years. cross country state was also this week.
which we won! good work team! (:
AND tomorrow is a stake dance
which i really enjoyed last year
nikki and i had a s.a.p party last year. which we had this week. when we went to winco at 11
i also went to this exact dance last year
"the monster mash"
i think those are all the similarities.
you guys dont even know
my mind is blown

anyways
songs that remind me of that time:

keep calm and carry on
even when you are having intense deja vu

No comments:

Post a Comment