Wednesday, August 14, 2013

There is a hurricane inside of me

feelings, good, good day, good feeling

hi

today is something i dont do very much

post about my

FEELINGS

ick.

growing up with 3 brothers, having girly, cry-fest, feeling sessions never really happened.

in fact, i dont really like talking about them AT ALL

to anyone

they are such a private part of me, and i dont really want anyone to have them except for me

which is why i never post about anything except for whats happening in my life

but what is happening in my life right now is, simply, feelings

Ive been so busy the past, i dont know, 8 months, but today i had nothing to do except work on packing my room and bathroom

how strange to see my entire life packed up in boxes

it doesnt help that ive been doing it all alone (which i honestly dont mind)

adam is working, my family is running errands

so i am lost in myself and the hurricane inside me

all i can think about is leaving

how will i fit all of my stuff in my tiny dorm room?

how will i pay for anything?

how can i possibly leave all of the amazing people here?

i feel selfish

my heart is breaking

and i am SO excited to go to college, its always been a huge dream of mine, but i never even imagined how hard it would be to go

im putting every ounce of myself into boxes, every memory, every relationship

putting it all away and starting all over

quietly leaving

i really hope someone misses me

because i will miss everything here

now is the time to find strength inside me

this is for the better

this is good

i know this is what heavenly father wants me to do, i just didnt know it would be this difficult

send me your love

keep calm and carry on

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment