Friday, August 9, 2013

5 things

HI

okay so its been almost 2 MONTHS since ive posted

i am sooooooo sorry!

and i could give everyone a million reasons why, but the truth is ive just been so BUSY, and blogging takes a long time and i have barely had time to shower

im not going to fit everything ive been doing in one post though, so here are the top 5 things ive been doing this summer!

1. WORKING

hooooly heavens. i have two jobs now. I nanny in the mornings, then i work at zurchers in the night. i usually work 8-10 hours a day, and i am raking in money. i actually really like working two jobs, even though i dont get to see adam or my family or even my friends that much.

thats bridgette, one of the girls i nanny
she was in the bath one day and started shouting "i love you haley! i love you haley!"
it was so precious (:(:(:(:(:(:(: 

2. GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL

my goodness, who knew how much you had to do to go to college. Ive been packing up my room (i still have clothes i dont want if anyone is interested?), getting credit cards, planning schedules, applying for jobs, getting bank accounts, taking placement tests, saving every ounce of money i make, shopping. its endless

 this is on the way to take a placement test 
 this is afterward, when we were on our way to go shopping! 
and this is rich hall, where i will be living for the next year!

3. GETTING HIT BY CARS
yep! you read that right! on my way home from nannying on monday, this guy hit me while i was on my bike!
it was a miracle, because i didnt have a helmet on and i was okay, i just have a bunch of bruises and an aching neck, but im alive! p.s. that bruise is much worse in person


4. FRIENDS!!!!
I have barely seen my friends at all this summer. Ive been on a walk/ swimming with megan a couple of times, and Ive seen landen once when we went to firehouse. but other than that, i havent seen anyone! and its super sad, because i love my friends, i am just SO busy!
 photo 3efdd742-8722-4072-af61-2d8bb8e7fae6_zps6c0a15b5.jpg
this is from our 8 a.m. walk in the canyon (since i still cant run, but that another sadness for another day). it was so awesome hanging out with her! i looooove my best friend (:

5. BOYFRIEND
hi. i have the BEST boyfriend in the entire world. he picks me up from work when i close, he takes me on dates all the time, he even surprises me with soda when i am sore from GETTING HIT BY A CAR. we hang out any time we can, and i am so happy. its been hard though, trying to be completely there when i am living with a bullet to my head. i have to leave him in 10 days, and it will be the hardest thing i have done to date. but still, i am happy i got to have him for the 8 month i have  (:



I KNOW WE ARE ADORABLE

i have a bunch of other things to talk about, like how i have been living on about 10 pieces of clothing since the rest of my stuff is packed, or how i think i just hit puberty this summer, or how i just got a call from a pharmacy that wanted to hire me, but im leaving in 10 days so i cant work there and how i am so disapointed and how i went to a wedding yesterday but i cant right now because i have a million things to do

keep calm and carry on

i hope everyone will miss me when im gone

when im gone , when im goooooone 

YOURE GONNA MISS ME WHEN IM GONE

okay im off to pack some more

goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment