Saturday, January 14, 2012

yep

hey kids.

THIS week. has been insane!! lemme break it down for you!

wednesday: worked on my extra credit biotech project from 3-7. at the same time i was trying to build a rat trap car. landen helped me out a LOT!
yes my mom did make us stop to take a picture!

i stayed up till 11 to do homework! it was a totally crazy day!
but! look at this (:
i do have an A- in math.
so you have to get over 92% to get an A right?
and guess what i have
92.00 %
yep. i missed it by .01%
how sad!
i was always honest with my homework, and if i didnt do it all i would mark myself down!
if i had not have dont that i would have an A
that seriously sucks!!
wow!
honesty made my grade lower!
ahh.

okay thursday!

i went to lunch with my mom and i did homework in the car

my outfit!
aaaand ma earrings! i bought them in Couer d' Alane, and then they somehow ended up under my brother's bed! but i found them and wore them (:
i went shopping for preference shoes, and i found the most amazing ones!
i think they're pretty cute (:

my friday outfit!
those shoes hurt my feet!
but i love them (:
Women's Mossimo® Kaylor Ankle Boots - Taupe.Opens in a new window
anyways! i should probably stop boring you with my clothes / shoes obsession

also! i have made a new goal
no more blogging when im mad!
the only thing that comes out of those posts is anger and words i dont mean!
so i will not be doing it again!

ummmm. i am so SO freaking excited for preference!!!
we have been scrambling to plan it!
because we were having issues!
but everything is settled now, and i am totally excited (:

yep!
ill blog about preference again tomorrow (:

keep calm and carry on!
byee(:
oh! and watch this video
funnies thing ever!
kay bye

1 comment:

  1. Love both pairs of shoes (but they make my feet hurt looking at them!!!) Your grades are awesome, well done. :)

    ReplyDelete