Monday, January 16, 2012

successful day

how did i spend martin luther king jr's birthday?
bye accomplishing ALOT of stuff!

first of all, my dear friend megan and i went on a fantastic run this morning (:
lemme tell you. it was absolutely FREEZING. but totally worth it!
we ran for almost five miles! which was pretty good, considering i havent done a long run like that since like september (shin splints suck)
we didnt stop once!
yeahhh. i felt pretty good!

then! i came home and cleaned my room!
and it was suuuuuper messy!
i couldnt see the floor
it totally looked like this!

yeahhh it didnt even take me that long!
then, kaleb and i went to In N out!
it was delicious
and the lady there said she liked my earrings (:
these ones (:

uhhmmmm. my brothers and I played video games.
(that didnt accomplish much. shhh)

then! we went over to the dollar theater to see Happy Feet 2


ive already seen it, but i loved it so much that i wanted to see it again!
but we got there and it was sold out :(
the ticket guy hit on me too, as if that was gunna make things better!
ahaha i kid

kaleb started bawling, so we went to yogurtland!
how delicious (:

the fam and i headed over to costco to get my good grades cheesecake!
i will somehow bump my math grade up a tiny bit to get an A

Colton and Jesse wanted to hang out, but then i remembered i had homework!

then i came home, procrastinated, and watched PLL!!!
pretty little liars
absolutely in love with that show!
i kick my brother off the T.V. every monday night for it!

then i got all my homework done!

this day has been much more productive than i thought it was going to be!

and for some reason i sound super peppy
ahahah
maybe something good happened to me over the weekend?
MAYBE
maybe im just happy with my life right now
TRUTH
i dont even know why! maybe ive realized that i have a zillion and a half opportunities in front of me, and being mad all the time will only close them.

and im really happy (:

anyways!

keep calm and carry on!

<3 you guys!
like honestly

ohhh p.s.
i really like these two songs!
"tell me now where was my fault, in loving you with my whole heart?"
quote of the day
Pinned Image
goodbye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment