Sunday, January 22, 2012

randomthoughts

im feeling scatterbrained today

first of all, the game

we lost. by 21 points.

and im really not one who cares that we lost

but what really bothered me?

oh my heavens! the orem crazies were super rude!

like, they booed while chamber was walking on to sing the national anthem.

who does that??

and they shouted: just go practice!!

and started clapping when we made a basket

im all for school rivalry, but they were just plain rude

and an umbrella with the word "WET" on it?

who knows what that was about

i got aaalll decked up, and julia and i cheered our little hearts out
then i went to bed at 10:30
on a friday night

WHOS COOL?!?!?!?

uhmmmm. on saturday i went to happy feet two.

love that movie (:

when we left the theater, it was 7:30 and blizzarding

and i was totally happy!

untill i realized that i had to drive in it

and i have NEVER driven in snow before

plus i had my three super abnoxious brothers with me!

and one time, a car passed me and flung a bunch of slush on my windshield, so i couldnt see for a minute. it was scary!

but we made it to jdawgs perfectly fine

where they charged me for two extra hotdogs

dont worry, the super attractive cashier fixed it for me (:

today, i woke up with sticky eyes!

i have finally shown signs of the pink eye that has invaded my house

lovely

uhmmm.

i watched the notebook today!

first time ever

i thought to myself "this movie isnt nearly as sad as everyone makes it out to be"

then aly and noah died together

and i bawled like a baby

aaaaaaand yep!

i wrote the chorus for my song last night!

it will be posted soon (:

also, i have decided that this is how my life goes:

i like someone
they dont like me back
then, i stop liking them
and a couple months later i catch them staring at me during the pep ralley
or checking me out in the hallway
and then they text me for no reason
as soon as im completely over them
lovely

anywho, i should probably go study for the biotech test i have tomorrow

ehh.

keep  calm and study on!!

ahaha bye!
True
picture of the day today!
bye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment